Safe operation of wire drawing machine:
1. Operators must wear gloves to work to prevent the workpiece from burning fingers and affecting product quality.
2. Before starting the machine, carefully check the air supply (5kg/cm2) of the equipment, whether the air supply pipeline is leaking, and drain the water in the air filter.
3. Install the wire drawing abrasive belt correctly (the direction of the arrow inside the wire drawing abrasive belt should be the same as the arrow on the drawing roller). Carefully check the lubrication of the upper and lower bearing seats and the lifting screw, and make sure that there is no one on the front of the discharge before starting the machine.
4. After the equipment is started, check whether the belt swing is within the required range and whether there are other abnormal phenomena. Otherwise, it should be adjusted or shut down immediately.
5. It is strictly forbidden to start the wire drawing machine and the dust collecting fan at the same time, and it is strictly forbidden for the operator to leave the work post after starting.
6. It is strictly forbidden for the workpiece to be directly placed on the conveyor belt without a pallet for wire drawing, and it is strictly prohibited for the wooden pallet to be directly placed on the workpiece for wire drawing without a barrier, so as to avoid damage to the conveyor belt and the workpiece flying out and hurting people.
7. When two people are working, the operator behind the equipment must not face the exit of the wire drawing machine, so as to prevent the workpiece from flying out and hurting people.
8. The pressure adjustment of the wire drawing machine should be moderate. Under normal circumstances, the pressure gauge indication should be between 35 and 75. It is strictly forbidden to exceed the red line to avoid equipment or personal accidents.
9. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the air pressure when the equipment is in normal operation, so as to avoid the loss of control of the belt and cause equipment and personal accidents.