(1) The wire drawing worker must not be late or leave early. During work hours, they must abide by various regulations and rules and regulations, and operate in accordance with the prescribed requirements to avoid damage to the equipment.
(2) It is necessary to master the drawing temperature, strength and color to ensure the drawing quality.
(3) The equipment should be regularly maintained to ensure that the equipment can run smoothly and prolong its service life.
(4) Before drawing, the wire drawing worker should be very familiar with and understand the type and model of the drawing, and can not blindly perform drawing.
(5) In the process of drawing, if it is difficult to draw, easy to break, etc., then immediately stop drawing, and then check to find out the cause.
(6) During the operation of the equipment, it is necessary to observe the operation of the equipment at any time. If there is any abnormality, it should be stopped immediately and checked.