What are the precautions for the use of wire drawing machine:
1. The operator must see the signal from the commander and wait for all personnel to leave the danger zone before working. The cold drawing should be slow and even. When there is a stop signal or someone enters the danger zone, stop pulling immediately and relax the hoisting wire rope slightly.
2. Before processing, make sure that the lubrication system is unblocked, check the state of the drawing oil, whether there is any foreign matter or impurities, and if there is any deterioration, it should be replaced in time.
3. After the operation, the finished products should be stacked, the site should be cleaned, the power supply should be cut off, the switch box should be locked, and the lubrication should be done.
4. The installation of the wire drawing machine should be firm and stable, keeping a horizontal position. Stationary machinery should have a reliable foundation.
5. For outdoor operations, a machine shed should be set up, and a place where raw materials and semi-finished products should be stacked next to the machine.
6. Devices that use elongation control should be equipped with obvious limit signs, and a special person should be responsible for command.
7. Check the cold-drawn clamps before operation, the clamping teeth should be intact, the pulleys and the drag trolley should be lubricated and flexible, and the hooks, ground anchors and protective devices should be complete and firm. After the confirmation is good, the operation can be performed.
8. The equipment controlled by the counterweight should be matched with the pulley, and there should be signs indicating up and down. If there is no indicating sign, there should be a special person to command. The height of the counterweight frame should be limited to within the ground when it is lifted, and there should be railings and warning signs around the counterweight frame.