When the nail making machine is in operation, the following points can not be
1. Do not make adjustments while the machine is in operation.
2. Keep the machine clean and tidy. The nail mold should be cleaned frequently, and do not use raw embroidery thread to make nails.
3. After starting, it is necessary to wait for the machine to run normally before pulling the wire entry handle to enter the wire to make nails. When the operation is stopped, the wire entry should be stopped first.
4. Keep the nail sharp.
5. During the operation of the machine, you should always pay attention to the temperature rise of various friction parts and the occurrence of abnormal noise.
6. When repairing equipment or electrical appliances, the power supply should be disconnected first.
7. The equipment that needs to be replaced should use the original specifications.
8. Regular oil-injection lubrication to ensure that the lubrication of each lubrication part is good. When the new machine is used, a large amount of lubrication work must be performed within 15 days.
9. Do not operate with the protective cover removed.