To make the high-speed nail making machine play its due performance and extend its service life, scientific maintenance is essential. 19 maintenance techniques for high-speed nail making machine:
1. The cable of the power transmission switch and the cable used for the main circuit switch configured for the machine tool must meet the power requirements.
2. Make sure that the protective connection wire not smaller than the cross-section of the phase conductor is firmly connected to the PE terminal of the machine tool.
3. Before connecting to the power supply, carefully check whether the electrical system is intact and pay attention to whether the motor is damp.
4. Fill the oil tank to the oil mark, check and refill it if necessary.
5. All switches and operating handles should be flexible, smooth and easy to use. To check their movement.
6. For lubrication points, oil types and corresponding oil levels, please refer to the lubrication label.
7. Check whether the motor, gears and other parts emit abnormal noise.
8. Check the lubrication of each sliding part. When the machine tool is working, check the working condition of the oil pump at the same time to ensure its normal and effective operation.
9. Check whether the protective cover and safety protection device are in good condition.
10. Check the tightness of the belt. If the belt is worn too seriously, it should be adjusted and replaced in time.
11. It is strictly forbidden to place any tools on the surface of the machine.
12. Dispose of the iron filings at the belt chip guard under the scissors and the dust between the guide rails at the nail mold in time.
13. Before the shutdown, no cleaning work is allowed.
14. Return the parts of the machine tool.
15. Check the belt for damage and tightness, replace and repair it in time.
16. Check the wear of the tool and mold. If the wear is severe, please change it in time.
17. Check the usage and pollution of lubricating oil, add and replace if necessary.
18. Clean up the debris in the inlet mouth to avoid blockage.
19. Before leaving get off work or leaving the machine tool, turn off the main power switch, clean the machine tool, and remove iron filings.